Thermally Conductive Greases
Sarcon® SG-07SL and SG-26SL are highly thermally conductive, non-reactive silicone-based greases that offer low thermal resistance and maintain a nonflowable composition. Unique binding agents and product formulation ensure the lowest amount of bleed and evaporation. Suited for thin bond line applications.
Sarcon® SG-07NS and SG-26NS are non-silicone, polysynthetic-based thermal greases that have high thermal conductivity properties. Infused with heat-conductive metal oxides, this nonmigrating material operates consistently in high temperatures. Sarcon® nonsilicone greases offer all the benefits of a silicone-based compound without the problem of contamination.
|Unit||SG 07SL||SG 26SL||SG 07NS||SG 26NS||SG 42NS|
|Specific Gravity, @ 25°C||–||2.2||2.2||2.4||2.2||2.4|
|Evaporation, @ 200°C, 24hrs.||%/Wt||0.52||0.44||0.68||0.5||0.6|
|Volume Resistivity||Ohm-cm||2.1 x 1014||2.8 x 1014||1.4 x 1014||2.1 x 1014||1.8 x 1014|
|Operating Temperature Range||°C||-55 to 205||-55 to 205||-55 to 200||-55 to 200||-55 to 200|
* Viscosity: Brookfield HB- DV-II+ Pro/Helipath. ** Flow test: 30cc Syringe, 0.09”orifice at 25PSI.
- Silicone and non-silicone formulations
- Thermal conductivity up to 2.6 W/m°K
- Low bleed and evaporation
- No migration for non-silicone formulations over wide temperature range
- Thin bond lines 1 mil
- Easy to apply and re-work
- Standard dc/dc power converter and dc/ac inverter
- High performance CPUs
- Between any heat generating semiconductor and heat sink
- Custom power modules
- Telecommunications and automotive electronics
- Pre-filled syringes: 3cc (6g), 10cc (28g), 30cc (72g)
- Jar containers: 1 lb. (454g)
- Custom packaging: Available on request