Sarcon® SPG-70A is highly conformable/thermally conductive, low viscosity and easier dispensable type silicone compound. It provides a thermal solution for the recent trends of higher frequencies and integration in the development of electronic devices.
Sarcon® SPG-70A easily forms and adheres to most of surfaces, shapes, and sizes of components. Sarcon® SPG-70A makes complete and reliable physical contact with the component and opposing surfaces. It provides handling properties that are superior to thermal grease & potting materials.
- Thermal transfer from heat generating device to heat spreader or heat sink.
- Fill large gaps while providing superior thermal transfer.
- Conformable with very low compression forces.
- Excellent vibration absorption capabilities.
- Maintains all initial properties across a wide temperature range.
- Used to "Form-In-Place" and remain form stable.
- Requires no heat curing.
- Will not cause corrosion on any metal surface.
|Specific Gravity||–||3.2||JIS K 6220/ASTM D792|
|Thermal Conductivity||Watt/m•K||7.0||Hot Disk method|
|Thermal Resistance||K•cm2/W||1.7||ASTM D5470|